The HRSD Commission, on May 25, 2010, approved a new HRSD logo and the tag line “Cleaning wastewater every day for a better Bay.” This new logo will be introduced gradually, and items bearing the old logo will be used until quantities are depleted. The new logo is now authorized for electronic use. A Style Manual will be developed to guide the logo’s use in print. Until that is available, here are some general guidelines:
- When space and design allow, we prefer use of the two-color version with the tag line; however, the version without the tag line should be used if the tag will not be legible or the presence of other text (such as a return address) make it impractical.
- The HRSD logo includes two colors: Pantone 3005 blue and Pantone 354 green. No other colors should be substituted for these colors.
- If the logo is to be presented in one color, that color should be 100% black, when printed on a light colored background, or 0% black (white) on a dark background.
- The logo must not be resized disproportionately. If the logo is resized vertically, it must be resized horizontally by the same percentage of the original logo size.
- The logo should not be rotated, reversed or inverted.
High resolution versions of the new logo are available for download in a variety of formats. To retrieve the logo, right click a link and then select "Save Target As" to a preferred destination.
Questions about the logo and its use should be directed to:
Nancy L. Munnikhuysen
HRSD Chief of Communications
1436 Air Rail Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23455-3002
Phone: (757) 460-7058